A reader emailed me to ask about where is the SQL Server Master Data manager Web UI? I guess, the reader might not recollect the URL that was created after the successful installation of Master Data Services. – And in fact, I had forgotten the Master Data Manager Web UI url once too and this how I got the URL of the master data manager web UI:
1. Start > IIS Manager
2. Find the site from the sites section of the IIS manager:
3. click on Browse the site and it would open the site.
4. After the site opens, you would also get a chance to see the location of the site
That’s about it.
This might not be new to most of you, but I hope that this helps someone out there who might need a pointer about searching for the URL of the Master Data manager web UI.
In this blog-post, we saw how to see the location of the Master data manager web UI via the IIS manager.
- Steps I followed to Install SQL Server 2012 Master Data Services (MDS) on my Demo Machine: (parasdoshi.com)
- How to Delete a Knowledge Base in SQL Server 2012 Data Quality Services? (parasdoshi.com)
- How I think of what is KnowledgeBase in SQL Server 2012 Data Quality Services (parasdoshi.com)